Redstone Excavating is a safety conscious family. We ensure that everyone from our workers, to our customers, to the public at large are all kept safe.
We have an immaculate safety record. Since inception we have never recorded an incident; we have been injury free since our founding in 2007. This has been due to strict observance of the safety measures by all. We have complied with all the safety laws, regulations and requirements as established by the proper authorities and established good practices in the construction, oil and gas industry.
On the construction site, workers are outfitted with the necessary safety and protective gear. There are clear signs and warning notices for everyone visiting the construction site, alerting and educating all about the safety precautions to be observed.
The company is also insured and bonded to take care of any and all events that may occur on the site.
We have a policy in place that has been helping us implement all matters concerning safety. Every employee is obligated to be well acquainted with the content of the policy; it is one of the requirements during orientation. We utilize the Health, Safety and Environment (HES) manual and regularly train our workers and other relevant stakeholders for safe practices. Redstone employees are well trained, well-informed, and are expected to help create and sustain a high level of safety at the workplace.
Redstone Excavation hold its employees in high regard, they are our most valuable asset; their safety is the highest priority among the company’s day-to-day operations. We accomplish this by not only complying with construction standards and regulations but by exceeding all industry safety requirements.
Redstone Excavation thrives on teamwork and great cooperation, this foundation is built upon decisions created by our employees and management working together and listening to each other’s concerns and suggestions. This mutual decision making process builds and strengthens Redstone as a company, and enables us to succeed not only in safety, but in every aspect of the business.
Our concerns are not only on safety but also on protecting the environment. Redstone has a policy of ensuring that all our activities are geared towards conservation of the environment. With construction being one of the activities which is associated with environmental degradation, we make certain that environmental concerns are well addressed in all the projects that we undertake. Everything we do is subject to environmental assessment, with negative impacts properly mitigated and positive benefits enhanced. We have also embraced green construction, through use of environmentally friendly materials, maintenance of our machinery and equipment to ensure low emissions.
- Redstone Excavating has an immaculate safety record. To date, we have been incident and injury-free since our establishment in 2007. We meet or exceed all safety requirements and regulations within the construction and oil and gas industry. Our HES manual and training is exceedingly thorough and comprehensive.
- Redstone employees are our most valuable assets. Ensuring their safety is of the highest priority. We accomplish this by not only complying with construction standards and regulations but by exceeding all industry safety requirements.
- Redstone employees are well-trained and expected to help create and sustain a high level of safety at the workplace.
- Redstone’s foundation is built upon decisions created by our employees and management working together as a team. These decisions build and strengthen Redstone and enable our company to succeed not only in safety, but in every aspect of business.
- Avetta Certified Green with an A+ rating.